Here's what's happening for summer...
Thursday, August 24th - Hot Jazz Salon at Jimmy's No. 43: CANCELLED.
Thursday, September 7th - $1.25 Quartet at The Parkside Lounge: We're on from 10-11p.m. at the lower-east side's Parkside, 317 East Houston Street (at Attorney Street). Our guests will be David Ostwald, tuba, and Arnt Arntzen, guitar and banjo. $10 cover, waiter table service. If you haven't been to the Parkside, come! Its a great room, and a good time.
Thursday, September 14th - Speakeasy Thursday at Red Room at KGB Bar: Red Room 85 East 4th Street, Manhattan, 3rd floor. 9-11:30 p.m. No cover; one-drink minimum, tip bucket.
Tuesday, August 19th - Wild Party at SISTERS Bklyn: SISTERS Bklyn, 900 Fulton Street, Brooklyn. Special guests include Arnt Arntzen on guitar and banjo, 8:30-11 p.m. Tip bucket, no minimum, no cover
Thursday, August 28th - Hot Jazz Salon at Jimmy's No. 43: Jimmy's is at 43 East 7th Street and our downbeat is 8p.m. No cover, one-drink minimum and we'll pass the bucket around. Our guests, TBA and we play until 10:30.
- Joe's Pub - We appeared September 4th, 2015, backing Miss Molly Ryan on ukuleles.
- Le Fanfare - A smaller configuration of the group appeared at Le Fanfare in summer of 2016, backing singer/songwriter/ukuleleist Bliss Blood
- Club Wit's End - We provided the evening's entertainment and music for dancing at Club Wit's End at The Knickerbocker Hotel, 3/26/16 and Flute Midtown, 9/26/15.
- The RED ROOM at KGB Bar - We've got a residency at the Red Room at KGB Bar, in the East Village, which is the nicest place you could imagine.
- Jimmy's No. 43, During our year-long residency at Jimmy's, we've shared the stage with great special guests and friends, including Kat Edmonson, Mara Kaye (Miss Ida Blue), Bria Skonberg, Jon-Erik Kellso, Conal Fowkes, Dan Levinson, Ehud Asherie, Evan Arntzen, Sean Cronin, Adam Brisbin and more.
- Will Friedwald's Clip Joint at Zeb's, We appeared September 2014 with reed man extraordinaire Dan Levinson, backing trumpet star Bria Skonberg.
- Freddy's Bar, During our 8-month residency at Freddy's in South Slope, we appeared alongside great bands including the SB Deluxe, 5 Mile String Band, The Fred Thomas Trio, Bliss Blood and Al Street, Rust Dust and Fist of Kindness.
- Otto's Shrunken Head on 14th Street has been a favorite venue - we've appeared there several times; guests have included the 5 Mile String Band and the Swingaroos.
- The Ukulele Cabaret - we made our debut at Sonic Uke's bi-monthly celebration of the ukulele and all who sail in her. We love playing here and do as often as Jason and Shannon let us. :)