Here's what's on tap for winter and early spring...
Tuesday, February 20th - Wild Party at SISTERS Bklyn: SISTERS Bklyn, 900 Fulton Street, Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, 8:30-11 p.m. No cover, no minimum; just support the venue and bring cash for when we pass the tip bucket. Supporting the venue is easy: SISTERS has a swell kitchen and well-stocked bar; try the brussels sprouts!
Friday, February 23rd - Buck and a Quarter Quartet/Wahoo Skiffle Crazies at Jalopy Theatre: We return to one of the best venues and stages in all of NYC, Jalopy Theatre and School of Music, 315 Columbia Street, Brooklyn. We're on a double bill with Staten Island's own Wahoo Skiffle Crazies. We're on starting at 9 p.m.; WSCs follow us and $10 gets you a ticket for the whole evening. Buy tickets here!
Thursday, March 8th - Speakeasy Thursday at the Red Room: Red Room, 85 East 4th Street, East Village, Manhattan, 3rd floor, 9-11:30 p.m. No cover, one-drink minimum, tip bucket. Guests, TBA.
Tuesday, March 20th - Wild Party at SISTERS Bklyn: SISTERS Bklyn, 900 Fulton Street, Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, 8:30-11 p.m. No cover, no minimum, tip bucket.
Friday, March 23rd - Buck and a Quarter Quartet at Pete's Candy Store: We're thrilled to be back at Pete's Candy Store, 709 Lorimer Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, 10-11 p.m. No cover, no minimum, but please bring $5 for tip bucket and support the venue which has $5 drafts and the best grilled cheese menu west of Bushwick (there's a whole lot of country west of Bushwick, pardner).
Thursday, April 12th - Speakeasy Thursday at the Red Room: Red Room, 85 East 4th Street, East Village, Manhattan, 3rd floor, 9-11:30 p.m. No cover, one-drink minimum, tip bucket.
Tuesday, April 17th - Wild Party at SISTERS Bklyn: SISTERS Bklyn, 900 Fulton Street, Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, 8:30-11 p.m. No cover, no minimum, tip bucket.
Finally, if you're wondering where our Jimmy's gigs are in the schedule, Jimmy's No. 43 - home of our Hot Jazz Salon - has closed temporarily. Jimmy is in poor health right now and - like too many of us - is dealing with healthcare debt. If you want to help him out, visit his Go Fund Me.
- Joe's Pub - We appeared September 4th, 2015, backing Miss Molly Ryan on ukuleles.
- Club Wit's End - We provided the evening's entertainment and music for dancing at Club Wit's End at The Knickerbocker Hotel, 3/26/16 and Flute Midtown, 9/26/15.
- The RED ROOM at KGB Bar - We've had a 2-year monthly residency at the Red Room at KGB Bar, in the East Village, which is the nicest place you could imagine.
- Jimmy's No. 43, During our nearly 3-year-long residency at Jimmy's, we've shared the stage with great special guests and friends, including Kat Edmonson, Mara Kaye (Miss Ida Blue), Bria Skonberg, Jon-Erik Kellso, Conal Fowkes, Dan Levinson, Ehud Asherie, Evan Arntzen, Sean Cronin, Adam Brisbin and more.
- The Ukulele Cabaret - we made our debut at Sonic Uke's bi-monthly celebration of the ukulele and all who sail in her. We love playing here and do as often as Jason and Shannon let us. :)